Saturday, August 25, 2012

This Side of the Rainbow - Errors & Omissions Outtake

Due to some unexpected business at work and at home, writing the next Errors chapter is taking longer than I hoped.  I can't make that happen any faster, but I thought that in the meantime you may want to read an outtake that I wrote last year that had previously only been available as part of a group of stories accessible only to readers who contributed to a fundraiser against domestic violence.  The outtake is exactly that - not really a necessary part of the story - but both John and I referenced events and characters from it in our E&O stories and it goes into more detail on the work Edward does at Rainbow Beginnings, so I thought you all might enjoy it.  Click here to read.  

xoxo

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment