Sunday, June 24, 2012

Latest Updates

I have now set up a blog for Enticements and am in the process of uploading the stories to the blogs.  The links to all three story blogs are in the sidebar.  In the future I will post each new chapter to its story blog and to this blog. If you subscribe to this blog, you will get notices of the updates to both Errors and Enticements, as well as my author updates (in the event I actually manage to write and publish some original fiction or decide to write more fanfic stories.)  If you're only interested in only one of those stories, you can subscribe by e-mail for updates to that story's blog.  I hope that makes sense. :)


John is currently deciding where to move his stories.  As soon as he has a new home for them, I will post the links here and on my other blogs. 


Thanks again for following me here and I hope the reminders of the stories will be worth the inconvenience. :)


Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment